Wednesday, December 15, 2010

White room complete....well almost

Here are some of the final pictures of our sparebedroom (click here: aka..white room). I had wanted Jonny to do one more project but that will have to wait til he has more time.

If only I had a comfy chair in the corner I would go in there and sit. Something about "white"...its so peaceful!! Everything was "made" in this room...except the bed! Side tables and china hutch were made by a lady in my hometown (she's amazing). The chandelier I bought for DIRT CHEAP at the Habitat Re-Store. I left it in its original and it goes with all my white and the "natural" woods.

I couldn't be happier with this room!  ENJOY :)






3 comments:

Carpe Diem said...

Awesome room! Love it! Good work! Oh, and how did you hang the box wreath on that door?

Mere and Jonny said...

Thanks :) I used one of the 3M Command hooks. I did a decor one even though it doesn't show. Same with my screen art on my front door :) Are you hanging something on your door?

The Hamann Family said...

LOVE IT!! :)