A few weeks ago I decided we need to some privacy for our sliding glass door (now that we finally have neighbors). I don't mind the sliding blinds but for some reason I really wanted to put up crown molding above the door (it matches the crown molding throughout our house) and to find some neat thermal yet designer curtains that give privacy and keep out the cold (our house faces the north) and looks nice!
I love how it turned out!!! Jonny did an amazing job putting up the (this wasn't an easy project) Thanks to my mom for helping me hem the curtains. Thank goodness she is a sewer!
I found the curtains (believe it or not) at Hancock Fabrics. I looked high and low for exactly what I wanted and they were even on sale. The rod is from Bed Bath and Beyond.
My neighbor Jen gave me some personal insipiration to do this as well
I had to put in this picture of Max!!! He looks mean but he is a softy and cracks me up sitting there watching me take pictures!
1 comment:
It looks great Mere!
Post a Comment