Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Cookie Day!!

Sunday my mom and brother came into town. Monica and my mom and I made cookies ALL DAY...and I mean ALL DAY!!! Those of you that know me...i'm NOT a baker...nor cook...but I really enjoyed myself this year. I get stuck on the same "cookie duty" every year so I can't really mess up! haha  We made them at Monica's (thanks sis)!!! Jack only managed to snag a few cookies when we weren't looking! ha

The guys went Christmas shopping (I would have loved to been a mouse watching that operation). They ate at HOOTERS for lunch and had fun having a "guys day". Hopefully they got something accomplished :)

It was a fun day and always a tradition! NOW..........if I can just keep Jonny out of the cookies! ha Last year he seriously almost ate them all before the holidays......NOT happening this year!

1 comment:

The Hamann Family said...

hard at work! :) Looks like a fun time!