I don't have any pictures to post as we haven't really done much lately. I am so excited for Thanksgiving...but mostly Christmas! You all know I LOVE LOVE to decorate and get all my Christmas decorations up! I have been craving the holidays! I have been roaming around town going to all the stores and malls checking out the newest Christmas decorations! Anxiously awaiting to "start" getting all the tubs out and putting my fall stuff away.
As much as I love this weather, I am ready for some cooler weather so it feels more like the Holidays (did I really say that??? ha)!
Jonny got our yard winterized and ready to go. All the patio furniture and pots put away. The garage cleaned out. The new snow blower put together, and our cars winterized.....but we need to put our Christmas lights on the house this weekend! A project for this weekend!
I have some good "inside" projects I want to do this winter so Jonny will be busy! :)
We are looking forward to seeing all our families and getting together with everyone! Hope everyone is having a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment