Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas cards

I don't know about you but I love sending out christmas cards.....finding the right picture and background. Shutterfly has always had great holiday cards. I love to see their newest ones that come out. This year they are running a promotion if you sign up they will give you 50 free holiday cards. Who can go wrong with that?

Check out some of their newest cards (and holiday cards) at http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards

Here is their actual Christmas cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

I am in love with all the red/green this year. I think i found the perfect one that will go with our picture I plan on using this winter.

I think you all should go out there and check it out and why not sign up for this wonderful deal. Maybe I'm late this year getting mine out but its not too late!

Thanks Shutterfly for this amazing deal! I love all their products!!!!

No comments: