Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Book Wreath

This post is LONG overdue. I made a "book wreath" out of an antique book pages that I saw on a fellow bloggers website! When I saw it I knew I was in love instantly!

A month ago or so my mom, sister and I were in MN antiquing and I got these old books for a $1.00 a piece! I got the wreath formation from dollar tree for $1 so the whole wreath was around $2.00 :)
I am putting it in my spare "white" bedroom. This is the room that I want Jonny to put up white waynescoating this winter and I bought an architectural beam when we were in MN that weekend as well. I have another secret up my sleeve but I'll wait to show you once I'm done, I'll post pictures. I HEART THIS ROOM!




2 comments:

Lettered Cottage said...

Simply STUNNING!!! :-)

Layla

The Hamann Family said...

what a GREAT idea! Love it!