Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010

This year I was really excited for trick or treating as alot of people have moved into our development and alot have kids.
Jonny and I did our own "pumpkin carving contest" just the two of us. Mine is super original and
Jonny's had to be perfect and different. Surprise surprise! We had a blast carving them!
We didn't have that many kids but was glad some came! I had made homemade cupcakes for all the parents and of course no one wanted "more sweets". (see picture)
Max sure enjoyed himself one and of course I dressed him up as a pumpkin too! He wasn't too fond of the hat but loved the collar :) haha

Josh and Julie stopped by to see us and hang out. I had made some little smokies and my taco dip and we had a few cocktails and relaxed after all the kids had left. Great times!




















1 comment:

The Hamann Family said...

you guys are so cute! Love the decor as usual... and the cupcakes look yummy! :) Even tho I don't like cats, even Max looked cute! ha!