Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mom's big Award.....

This year my mom was awarded a huge 4-H award! It was an honorary award they give out every year to someone how has been extremely dedicated to the 4-H program.
She has been volunteering in the 4-H program for over 18 years if not more!

So Monica, Adam, Jonny and I surprised her and came back to Harlan/Elk Horn 2 weekends ago on a sunday to see her get the award. Jason and Paige were there too!
Its a huge award and we are proud of her. She decided last year was her last year of volunteering so she is going off the committee and judging, etc. I remember when she was the leader of my club (clay clovers) way back in the day when Monica and I were in 4-H. All those years were great and I have so many good memories of those days!

Congrats mom! Thats a long time to be dedicated to the 4-H program! Well deserved for sure!