Monday, September 29, 2008

Alzheimer's Association Memory Walk.....

This weekend was a great weekend! Perfect weather for the 2008 Memory Walk. I am on the board and have been for 3 years now. I love it and its a great cause!! As many of you know, my father had this disease so I am very passionate about it. We raised alot of money and I hope one day, they find a cure!!!

We had a great turnout for it on Sat!! My brother even made the trip after having surgery on both feet the week before!! Monica and Adam and Bev and Dave Steen (my dad's oldest son and his wife) were able to come!! I was so excited and appreciate everyone taking the time to walk!!!

Sunday we headed over to Matt/Arika's house. Jonny's aunt Vickie from Alaska was in town so it was great seeing her. It has been 2 years since I had last seen her!!!! We played bags and grilled out. Was great of Matt/Arika to have everyone over!!! I didn't get any pictures from that which I'm upset about.

This next weekend we are heading back to Elk Horn as the fire department is putting on a fundraiser/auction for my brother and his friend Jeremy that were in the awful accident together. I think Jonny might hunt a tad and we need to chop some firewood for my mom for the winter :) It is awesome they are doing this for Jason and Jeremy and hope there is a good turnout!!











































I also took some random pictures of my fall decor and Max :)




No comments: