This weekend I helped move my brother Jason home from the hospital. He finally got to go home. The surgery went well and he will have "pins" in his feet for 6 weeks!! I joke with him he looks like a machine with all that metal coming out of his feet.
He is home and doing well!! Now we just need to pray for a speedy recovery and positive reinforcement!!
The good news is we found out that the fire departments in my hometown is going to host a fundraiser for him and another guy that was hurt in the accident! This is soo awesome and we are very thankful for small towns and caring friends!!!! It will be in 2 weeks so we will be going home for that and help support everyone!!
Now a busy week!! We must decide this week on the house.....so be continued!!!
I hope everyone has a good week!!
Sorry no pictures. I didn't want to scare people with pictures of Jason's feet. Its not a pleasant site at all!!!
1 comment:
yikes.. poor guy, hope he heals up quickly! - that is awesome about the fire department!! :)
Ooooh... keep us posted on the house! :)
Post a Comment