Wednesday, September 3, 2008

2 years!!!

Yesterday was our 2 year anniversary!! Where does the time go? To think 2 years ago we just met at The Sands playing volleyball and Jonny took me on our first date in the Jeep Wrangler (i miss that thing).

Alot has happened in 2 years!! We moved in together (and Max came with me :) ), we (well I) redecorated the whole house, Jonny landscaped the entire back yard, put a patio in, fenced the backyard and now we are building a house together in Waukee!! Its been a great 2 years and I can't wait for more memories together :)

We went out to dinner last night to Jonny's favorite Red Lobster and I gave him a new blinged out watch :) Its huge!!! I guess I have to wait to get my present since my birthday (big 30 is tomorrow the 4th) and our anniversary fall so close together! I'll post a picture of Jonny and his new watch later.

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day and Happy Anniversary Babe!!!!

1 comment:

art said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Hope it was ALL great... sounds like it was!!! ;)