Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years!

Hope everyone had a great New Years! I have so many things to be thankful and so much to look forward to in 2011 ;) I just KNOW that this year is going to be a great year for all!!

I don't do alot of resolutions as I never keep them but i do have some things that I will keep in mind all year long! :)

We enjoyed dinner at Red Lobster (jonny and Julie's choice of course) for NYE with J&J and Ali and Tim! Josh and Julie came back to our house to hang out and play games. Ali and Tim had prior plans. It was a pretty low key NYE but a good one!

Looking forward to a great 2011!! I can NOT believe I did not get one picture of Jonny and myself (sad :( )

Jonny and Josh at Red Lobster


Smile :) J&J


Smile again...ali and tim


At our house playing games and ringing in the new year

No comments: