Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas in January!

This year since Monica and Adam traveled to Texas to be with Adam's family for Christmas we decided to do our Christmas in January! It was wonderful! So relaxing and no stress of the holiday craziness around us. I recommend doing this every year ;)

Mom had all of us. Even though it was short...we all had a great time and enjoyed our time together.
Thanks mom, jason, Mon and Adam for all our presents. We were spoiled. I have the best family ever and I appreciate everything you do for us! Love ya!

Here are a few pictures from the weekend!


Adam and Mon opening a neat journal with a picture of Jack on the front that mom made!
So neat mom!!

Monica and Adam surprised mom with a trip to anywhere in the US she wants to go!!
She is soo excited about this!! VACATION!


Jason and the dogs....Penny and Jack


I die laughing when i look at this. Jonny got new ice fishing/snow blowing gloves!
Look at those HUGE hands ! haha (not)

Adam's new hawkeye sweatshirt! 

Jackers taking a nap!

Jason and his new vests....he got 2 of them he loves them so much

Jonny and Clara taking a TV break!

Mon showing off her new shrug mom knitted her! Hilarious!
Sorry the pic is blury. I was laughing taking this



1 comment:

Carpe Diem said...

That vaca gift is soooo awesome!