Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!! UPDATED WITH PICTURES

 Updated with pics!!!


Mom in front of the sign..hilarious

All of us in front of the beginnning where you start the exhibit

Monica's turn


 I made brownies instead of a cake for her birthday! (bad pic of me)



This past weekend was my mom's birthday! (along with a good friend Jill's birthday!!!!) Mom came down on Sunday night and Jonny made us supper and I made birthday brownies (pics to come) and we just relaxed. On Monday, Monica, mom, Jonny and I (adam had to work) went and saw the DaVinci exhibit at the Science Center...awesome!!! He was an amazing man...artist...machinest, etc.


We then went to Django for lunch (jonny went home and we met a family friend, Rae). It was so good! Then went to GongFu tea in East Village! Shopped around for a while.


Monica is learning to knit (look out) so mom worked with her and then headed home.  She had a great birthday!


Its always an emotional day as well.....my dad died on her birthday! Mixed with emotions each year as we all miss him dearly!

No comments: