Sunday, April 19, 2009

A weekend away

This weekend went too fast. Jonny left for a "hunting weekend with the guys" on Thursday night at 2 am!! (i don't know how he does it and thinks he is crazy..ha) He was gone all weekend and had a great time with the boys. They didn't shoot any turkeys but he had fun. Next weekend he is leaving me again to go to Michigan to go "salmon fishing" with some guys for his good friends Bachelor Party! Lucky him!!

I met up with Ali and Julie Friday night at B&B in Beaverdale for apps and drinks. It was a good time! I took some pics but my camera isn't working right now so I'll download them later.

















Saturday morning I got up at 6:30 and headed back to Elk Horn with my sister as we had my niece's bridal shower. It was a nice weekend back at my mom's. Monica got sick unfortunately so she didn't move from the couch all weekend. I hope she gets feeling better. I think it was a tad of the flu and she got a tetnus shot (which the side effects of that shot is flu like). Not fun!

We got back Sunday afternoon and Jonny and I drove around and looked at house colors and siding colors, shingles and picked out our windows. All these decisions are starting and it'll be a fun summer picking out everything! I can't wait!

Here is a picture of our lot....it backs to a pond which we are excited about!

1 comment:

The Hamann Family said...

sounds like a good weekend (minus Monica getting sick)! You have lots of work ahead of you!! :)