Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter weekend!

This past weekend was a busy one with lots of traveling!

Friday night we had Jonny's family over for Easter to grill out. Grandma Eunice, Aunt Vicki (from Alaska was in town and it was so great seeing her), Margie, Jonny and I...and our good friends Julie and Josh stopped over too :) It was a fun night and great to catch up on everything. Jonny grilled us some great food - Thanks babe!

Saturday we headed back to my hometown to see my family. We had Easter Sat night as mom had made a pork loin and some great veggies! My niece from Omaha, Paige, got to come out to the farm as well and hang with all of us. I was glad we got to see her. She brought her prom dress! I can't believe how fast she is growing up...and literally she is taller than me and wears a size 11 shoe :) We were so glad she came!

Sunday we did some yard work for her and ran a few errands. She gave jonny and I a gift card and a great tablecloth of our patio this summer :) Thanks mom! The boys did some skeet shooting at our acerage and hung out with my brother which he enjoyed!

Sunday night we headed back and did some more house stuff! It was a great weekend. I even had to put a picture of Max on here. He hasn't made the blog much lately. He LOVES to lay on my lap or on the desk while I am on the computer. He thinks he is smart by watching me type. he cracks me up!








No comments: