Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Girls Weekend!

This weekend Jonny was in Michigan on a Bachelor Party salmon fishing! He had a blast and caught some good fish! He was gone for 4 days so by Sunday I was glad he was home and excited to see him!

Friday night my friend Julie and I went over and saw Savannah, Matt and Arika! Savannah is so cute and is growing like a weed. She is at a fun stage and is sitting up and such a big girl! I can't believe she'll be 1 year in August! Time has flown.

Saturday I met Jonny's cousin Sarah for lunch and then I had a friend of Jonny and I's Bachelorette Party and Bridal shower. Kelsey and Tony are getting married in 3 weeks! Super excited for them. It was at the Penthouse Suite at Hotel Fort Des Moines! It was a great time and was a themed party! 80's prom dress or bridesmaid dress! I wore an ugly velvet dress! It stunk like Goodwill :) It was a blast! Kelsey wore an 80's wedding dress!! Hilarious! I looked gross. To be in the 80s'! YUCK!!

Sunday I did some cleaning and went to church by myself and ran some errands!

They broke ground on our house and its coming along well! We are sooooo excited!

Congrats to our best friends Josh and Julie who JUST bought their first house and moved in this week! We are super excited for you and looking forward to your patio parties :)Your house is sooo cute!






1 comment:

The Hamann Family said...

how fun... love themed events!! :) Sounds like a great weekend!! :)