Saturday, December 27, 2008

More of the Holidays....

This past week was Christmas!! Christmas Eve during the day Jonny and I got to babysit Savannah (his niece) all day! She is so cute and really enjoyed her. I made her a collage of pictures I took all day!! She will be 5 months in January and is such a doll!! She has such a fun personality and we had a blast together all day!


That night we went to a movie and drinks with Margie (Jonny's mom) on Christmas Eve night. We had alot of fun even though we all agreed the movie was terrible....but was great to just be together. Christmas Day Jonny and I had our "own day together". He got up and made me home made waffles and we decided to lay together all day and watch movies! What a great day and something we both enjoyed just being together. We didn't exchange gifts this year as we went to Florida last month and we just bought a new huge flat screen TV for our family room. (believe me....i can't get Jonny away from this now...not sure buying this was a great idea)

On Friday we headed back to Elk Horn to spend some time with my mom and brother. My sister and Adam were in Texas so my mom and brother were "babysitting the grand-dog, Jack" :) We went to "marley and me" which i ended up crying through the entire movie. OH MY...what a sad movie. We then got a wild hair to head to Omaha Saturday morning and dropped the guys off at Bass Pro Shop and mom and I headed to Nebraska Furniture Mart and she ended up buying a new set of couches for her family room! I like them but we'll see if she ends up liking them. We went out to late lunch at Famous Dave's. It was a great time and then headed back to Des Moines tonight in this terrible weather. We just made it back and now tomorrow we have Christmas with Jonny's brother and Arika and Savannah.
This Christmas break went sooo fast! Here are a few pictures from babysitting Savannah and Jack at mom's house. He got a bath! I didn't get any other pictures!! I'm sure I'll have some of our Christmas tomorrow night.

Happy Holiday and Happy New Year Everyone!







































































1 comment:

The Hamann Family said...

Sounds like fun.... you have been busy!! :) Savanah is adorable!! What a little sweetheart! Hope to see you soon! :)