Sunday afternoon we were invited to go along with my mom and her friends from Elk Horn to Triple Espresso! What a great show! I LOVED it and then we went out for dinner. Mom got stranded in town and stayed the night due to bad weather.
This week was busy with work! I met Kelsey and Angie (good friends that I have met through Jonny's best friends Sean and Tony) to Good Sons in Beaverdale. Its a new panini and marteni bar ;) Was so good to catch up.
This weekend we headed to Elk Horn for our Christmas! We had a great weekend at mom's. It was very relaxing! The weather wasn't the best so it was so nice to stay in and relax with the fireplace! The guys went hunting in -30 degree weather and got 4 birds so they were excited. I got some good knitting in. I also managed to strain my back of course scooping the sidewalk....so I am down and out with a bad back this week. I hope to get into a chiro this week! Soo frustrating. Anyway, mom made some great food and it was nice to get out of town and relax. We shared many laughs this weekend!!
Monica, Adam and Jack came back. Jason was there and Paige was coming out tonight after we left to see Mom and her dad, Jason for Christmas. We got some wonderful presents...THANKS MOM!! and Everyone :)
Now a short week this week. We are celebrating Christmas with jonny's mom, Margie Christmas Eve.....and then I may head back to EH or have mom/jason come to DM for a day. Monica and Adam are in Texas for the holidays leaving this week!!!
Jonny and I decided not to do Christmas this year because we went to Florida last month..... but we did give in a little and manage to buy a new flatscreen TV!! I LOVE IT. ITS HUGE!! Jonny spent most of this afternoon putting it together and up! It looks awesome! SO Merry Christmas to us :) Ha
Here are a bunch of random pictures from our Christmas card pictures to cookie backing to the men hunting and to Christmas in Elk Horn this weekend!
1 comment:
Sounds like a GREAT time!! :) Love all of the pics!! Can't wait to see you guys!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Post a Comment