First there was Halloween! My Godson, Owen and his big brother Parker came over to visit us. They were so cute in their outfits....Batman and Robin!! They were tired as we were their last stop but Owen LOVED Max and would not leave him be!! He kept yelling "MAX". He is starting to talk so much and just steals my heart! Here are a few pics of them. We had a good turn out of course that came to our house and I think Jonny enjoyed the kids more than they did ! :)
Then the following week I decided that there wasn't enough going on and I needed to rear end someone! HA Yes, i was leaving the Chiro and looked down for a split second and hit a guy and his BIG truck and almost totaled my car!!! So I have been carless ALL week and Jonny has been soo good to me and taking me to work and picking me up!! My poor Camy!! I am glad they didn't total it as I'm not sure I wanted to start "car shopping" again as I haven't even had my car 2 years!! So tomm is the big day to pick it up!! I think Jonny is more excited than me to get it back :) haha
We hung out with friends (josh and julie bowling last weekend) and had a great time!!!
We have had Jonny's cousin Sarah over to make rice bags!! I snuck a few pics of her and I last night making them!! It was fun and Jonny made us chili which was perfect weather for it!!!
We have "winterized" our house and yard!! Including me cleaning about 8 windows in our dining room which i might add took me over 4 hours!! NEVER AGAIN!!!! haha Windows are a pain...esp ours!! Jonny fertilized the yard and cut back all the plants and moved furniture in from the patio into the garage, etc.
Jonny has been busy pheasant and duck hunting!!! I think my poor brother is jealous as you know he can't walk so we don't talk about it much around him :(
This weekend we are meeting up with my good friend Angie and her husband Scott!!!! She had cervical cancer about a month or 2 ago and had surgery and is cancer free!! I am so happy for her and excited to see them!!
Nothing else...work has been insane as this is my busiest time of the year!! We leave for florida in 1 1/2 weeks!! I can't wait!! A vacation long over-due!!
Have a good week everyone......
Jonny's birthday hat :) haha I LOVE this picture of him!!
Max LOVES to lay and be with us non-stop!! Obviously he wasn't getting enough attention this night...layed right on my computer while i was working!! ha (Notice he was all dressed up for Halloween)
1 comment:
hehehe.... Owen LOVES Max!! :) You got some great pics! :)So glad to get to see you two that night! Sounds like you have been busy... thanks for updating... you know I like to keep up! I am glad you didn't get hurt in your accident!! Jonny is so sweet to be your driver! Cute pic of Jonny!!! hehehe~!
Post a Comment