Last weekend we had our good friends Scott and Angie Hoaglund over!! It had been a LONG time and Angie just got out the hospital and is recovering so we were excited to see them!! We just hung out and played games! It was a nice low key night but great to catch up on how the "newlyweds" were doing :)
Jonny then went hunting and managed to get a "wood duck"! I think thats right :) HE LOVES to hunt...and some how manages to convince me to let him ALOT :) Here is a picture of him! He doesn't look happy but he was grinning ear to ear when he got home! It was cute!!
This week has been busy for both of us but I had sent out invites for a "night at mere's making rice bags". Ali, Anne, Rach, Jules, Angie all came! It was fun..small group but perfect as it was crazy!! The girls each made one if not 2 :) They are perfect for the winter and come in handy for a homemade x-mas present!! Here are some pics from it :) It got a little crazy and we started playing Catchprase..and found out that rach is VERY VERY competitive ! HAHA It was soo good to see the ladies and relax :) I shipped Jonny off to Monica/Adam's house to help Nick put in lights in their basement. He had fun and was glad to be out of the house for the "hen" Party as he calls it!
This weekend my mom is in town and plan to hang with her and also need to get packing as we leave for FLORIDA first thing Monday morning!! I CAN NOT WAIT!!! This is a MUCH needed vacation for both of us. Jonny surprised me with this trip for our 2 year anniversary and my 30th birthday! I have a great boyfriend :) We are excited and will have ALOT of pictures to post when we get back!!
ALSO - my good friend Jill had a baby girl last week :) Kennedy Marie Malloy! Congrats to them!!! She is a doll and a spitting image of Jill!!
Have a great weekend and week!!!
1 comment:
sounds like a GREAT night!! :) Sorry I couldn't make it... Nick was (as you know) at Monica's! I would LOVE to do it sometime with you though!! :)I hope you have a GREAT trip to Florida... :) Can't wait to see pics! :)
Post a Comment