We have celebrated Jonny's 32 nd birthday, we have helped Sarah buy a car (congrats on your new grand am), i have been to Mindy's baby shower, Jonny has been busy hunting alot (for duck and pheasant i believe...and loving his "guy time"..he just spent an entire weekend with the guys hunting in carroll IA), I have been to Elk Horn to help mom and Jason around the farm and cut firewood, etc, we have had Jonnys' aunt Valerie (from New Mexico) and Grandma Russell over for appetizers and drinks along with Matt and Arik and Savannah. Its been a crazy past couple of weeks.
Here are some odd and end pictures!! I am so busy at work and am counting the days till we go to Florida! We are staying at the Hilton right on the Gulf of Mexico! I can't wait!! We need a vacation and perfect time to go when its chilly here.
Have a good week!
1 comment:
Jonny looks like a natural holding his niece! :) Cute pic of the two of you!! :) Nice pics of Max too!!! hehehe!
Post a Comment