Friday, August 29, 2008

Golfing!

This has been a crazy week as we had things going on every night!!! I won't bore you with all the details but on Tuesday night, Jonny's cousin and uncle (sarah and bernie) were in town for Sarah's orientation. She is going to be a freshman this year at AIB!! We got to see them and hang out.....and Matt, Arika and Savannah stopped over! It was fun to see everyone. (Sorry I didn't get many pics)

Thursday, Jonny and I went golfing with Kristin and Matt. I work with Matt at Principal and have known him for 5 1/2 years and Kristin and I know each other from my hometown of Elk Horn where we both grew up. They live in Waukee and actually will be living pretty close to where Jonny and I will be building our new house :) We had a great time golfing in Adel. I didn't golf as I haven't golfed in years so Jonny promised to take me to the driving range so I can freshen up!!! (who has time for golfing?? i don't but Jonny sure has golfed ALOT this summer) I was good at driving the cart though :) Here are some pictures.
























































Tomorrow we are heading to Iowa City for the big Iowa game!!! Can't wait :) We are going with Monica (my sister) and Adam (brother in law) and Dustin and Kylie. We will be hitting the sack early tonight as we have to get up at 3:30 in the morning!!! YIKES!!! (ps - Bet Jonny won't sleep all night he is so excited to go)

1 comment:

The Hamann Family said...

did you buy some land to build on??? you will have to fill me in! :) you are the cutest non-golfer I have ever seen!! hehe!! Hope you have a great weekend at the game!!:)