Last Tuesday, we got to go out with Nick and Lori to Los Cabos in WDM West Glen! That place was soooo good...not quite as good as our favorite El Rodeo but close. We sat outside and enjoyed the weather. We then headed to Target (for Lori) and then to West Glen Cab for a drink on the patio! Was alot of fun and good to catch up with them! So hard to get them to actually go out as finding a babysiter is close to impossible I am finding out :) But we had fun! Here is a pic of Nick and Lori. None of Jonny and i are good so I'm not posting them!
1 comment:
Mere!!!! You need to post a pic of you an Jonny... you two are cute! Plus how many retakes did we have??? I am sure one is at least up to par! hehe! Thanks for the GREAT night!!!! :) Nick texted Jonny and Nick and I are ready for a RUMBLE with you!!! You are in trouble girl!
Post a Comment