Tuesday, June 17, 2008

To be continued...

We have been so busy lately with more house stuff!! Just when we thought we had found the perfect design and builder we LOVE..it all fell through so we are "kind of" back to square one....but we have a few other designs we like so we are negotiating it right now. I keep telling myself that if Jonny and I can make it through all of this ...we can make it through anything!! Building a house takes alot of patience and dedication...and compromise :) I think planning a wedding would be ten times easier than this :) Maybe someday! haha

I will post pics soon....pics from Monica's birthday party and some random ones I've taken....

Jonny and I get to "babysit" Jack this coming weekend!! Monica and Adam are in Minneapolis so this will be a true test for us !!! Can we handle this, house hunting and not letting our cat Max and Jack kill each other :) OH LORD!!!! Bring on the vino!!!!

No comments: