Monday, June 23, 2008

Babysitting Jack!!!

This weekend, Jonny and I took on the "job" of babysitting Monica and Adam's new dog, Jack. We thought we could handle it and were like, "how hard can it be?" HA!!! Jonny and I had fun iwth Jack! I don't think I have walked so much in my life. Up at 5am for potty break, then back out for a 2 mile walk at 7:30 and then in the house for a few hours, and then back out all afternoon. Him and Max became friends real fast...well they tried anyway. Jack just wanted to play with Max and Max wanted nothing to do with him except for him to stay out of his "domain" LOL. Thanks goodness we had lots of "treats" for Jack and for a fenced in backyard :)

Overall, it was a fun weekend....he was good for us and we enjoyed having him...and Monica and Adam had fun in Minneapolis and their time away just the two of them!! They gave us an awesome latern from IKEA and some $ for watching him! Thanks you guys!

Sunday, Josh and Julie came over on the spur of the moment and it ended up as a 8 hour afternoon of playing bags and bocci ball, grilling out and having some fun "summer drinks" ! Was fun and glad they came!! Here are some pics from our weekend!!

This weekend is Julie's big 30 birthday!!!! HAPPY 30th Jules!!! And we have Scott and Angie's wedding on Sat night!















Jonny, come back!!! We are one big family!!!















1 comment:

The Hamann Family said...

looks like a fun weekend!!! Minus the early morning potty break!! ;) What a cute dog!!! I see Max was keeping his distance in the photo with Jonny!!! hehe!