This weekend I had a garage sale at my house! ANNNND, my sister and brother in law adopted a Puggle, Jack!!! He is sooo cute and defintely loves Monica and Adam :) The adopted him from ARL!! Now time will tell if Ellie will love him like the rest of us do!! Of course Jonny volunteered to babysit anytime!! But notice Jonny doesn't want his own dog :) Kind of like kids ;) haha
The garage sale went great! My mom and sister and Jonny all helped contribute with lots of stuff to sell and help set up and take down! My friend Lori and her relative put coach purses on it as well and were HUGE HITS with all the ladies! It went great and thanks to everyone for helping with it!
This week we are busy wtih work and getting pre-approved for house and meeting with different builders, etc :) We have ALOT on our plate right now!!
I didn't get any pics taken from the weekend so sorry!!
1 comment:
Glad the sale went good!!! :) Keep me posted on the house hunting!!! I am getting excited for you guys!!! :)
Post a Comment