Saturday, Jonny and I had Scott and Angie Hoaglund's wedding! It was a beautiful ceremony and reception! They are huge Denver Bronco's fans so their wedding colors were blue and orange. I didn't get any pics of them (darn it) but got a few from the reception. The wedding was wonderful and it was great to see Mike and Nickie Meyerring as well.....it had been way too long! We had to leave early as we had Julie's SUPRISE 30th bash in Waukee at Country Club Park so we didn't get to stay long at the reception.
Then we headed over to Waukee after that and we missed the surprise....or so we thought so. Of course it was Adam's idea to play a prank on Jonny and I and tell us that Julie and Josh had not shown up yet so to hurry. I was soo excited that we hadn't missed it but thought it was weird that they hadn't shown yet...i thougth FOR SURE they had gotten engaged!! My heart was racing. We got there and 2 min later arrived Josh and Julie...we all yelled suprise and I was taking pictures like it was my job...little did I know that the joke/surprise was on us. I about killed Adam and Julie and Josh and everyone else....it was great though!!!! Everyone was having fun and in the end.....Julie was surprised and so excited to see everyone. Josh had it all planned out and it was perfect! The food, the games, all her friends and both her and Josh's family was there...it was wonderful and a great day for it! Everyone eventully trickled out and a few of use went to Jamie and Andy's new beautiful house..and then to Mugg's (sp?) for a night cap! It was a great night and I was glad we got to see her turn 30 :)
Sunday, Jonny and Josh went golfing and I did some stuff around the house and went to church with Julie! It was a great weekend!!! Enjoy all the pictures!!!
1 comment:
looks like lots of fun!! :) I seen some beavers I knew!! :) Glad you had a good weekend... we haven't seen you FOREVER!!! Hope all is welL!
Post a Comment