Sunday morning I got up and did my usual workout and then came home and Jonny I planted more flowers and he dug out an area that we are having our "first garden". All his idea....We hope to get veggies planted in there next weekend. Margie stopped over on her bike and I mowed the yard...well jonny let me mow the back cuz I tend to go all over the place and he's the perfectionist that has to have straight lines so he did the front. I can't believe we are mowing!!! Bring on the nice weather! We got alot of flowers planted that I have bought or mom bought for me. I can't wait to see it all grow now.....I love this weather! Even Max loved it laying in the sun watching Jonny mow! Overall, was a nice weekend and wish we had more sunny days like we did on Sunday.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Great Weather!!!
This weekend was awesome and we got to enjoy the wonderful weather on Sunday. Jonny was gone Friday and Sat so I held down the fort with Max. Sat morning, Monica and I went to Goode's Nursey in Johnston/Des Moines and got some great flowers. We had a blast. They have so much stuff. Monica is starting to get into orchids so she got an orchid and I got a blood grass and sedum. It was awesome and we hope to go back soon!!!
Sunday morning I got up and did my usual workout and then came home and Jonny I planted more flowers and he dug out an area that we are having our "first garden". All his idea....We hope to get veggies planted in there next weekend. Margie stopped over on her bike and I mowed the yard...well jonny let me mow the back cuz I tend to go all over the place and he's the perfectionist that has to have straight lines so he did the front. I can't believe we are mowing!!! Bring on the nice weather! We got alot of flowers planted that I have bought or mom bought for me. I can't wait to see it all grow now.....I love this weather! Even Max loved it laying in the sun watching Jonny mow! Overall, was a nice weekend and wish we had more sunny days like we did on Sunday.


Sunday morning I got up and did my usual workout and then came home and Jonny I planted more flowers and he dug out an area that we are having our "first garden". All his idea....We hope to get veggies planted in there next weekend. Margie stopped over on her bike and I mowed the yard...well jonny let me mow the back cuz I tend to go all over the place and he's the perfectionist that has to have straight lines so he did the front. I can't believe we are mowing!!! Bring on the nice weather! We got alot of flowers planted that I have bought or mom bought for me. I can't wait to see it all grow now.....I love this weather! Even Max loved it laying in the sun watching Jonny mow! Overall, was a nice weekend and wish we had more sunny days like we did on Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
looks like a fun/productive weekend! Those are the best! :) ...oh Max!!! :)
Post a Comment