So my friend Lori tagged me so I guess I better do this!!!....... :)
1. I love this nice weather out and wish I was out there versus inside working!! :(
2. Jonny is turkey hunting all weekend so I get the house to myself...horray! j/k I'm glad he is getting out with the boys and hopefully he doesnt' come back with any dead animals that he wants to hang in our house..NOOO WAY!!!
3. My friend Lori is crazy.....
4. Today I have received 98 emails alone for work....
5. I hate skirts....so I have been working out ALOT lately!! Gotta shed the winter 30 pounds!
6. My mom told me about this great nursery in Johnston that I am going to check out this weekend to get more plants for our backyard :) We can never have to many flowers/plants :) Esp since Jonny has dug some more flower beds and we are getting everything ready to sell!!!
Now wasn't that fun !
No comments:
Post a Comment