This weekend we headed back to Elk Horn to see the family. Sat morning we headed to Atlantic for the 10th Annual Atlantic Garden Seminar. It was a great time and was so fun to take some classes on all the different garden ideas. Jonny and I took classes on trees/shrubs, garden design (his boss taught this class), Plants with great foliage and container gardening ideas! It was an all day seminar! Mom, Monica, Jason, Jonny and I all took part in the activities. We then did some shopping and hit a local Mexican resturaunt to endulge in some great margaritas and then headed home. Jonny had to head back Sat night as he is swamped at work and had to work all day. Monica, Jason, mom and I all painted her family room. She is remodeling and putting in a new fireplace, new carpet, resurfaced the ceiling, getting all new furniture, etc. Its quite the project so we spent a good part of Sunday painting! :) Its going to look awesome when its all done! I can't wait. Here are some pics from the weekend.





Also, Max's brother, Magnus, got a nice little cat nap on the farm this weekend!

Mom, Jason and I cut back all the flowers and burnt off the dead stuff to get ready for spring! Last year they built a new "cottage" to enjoy. Its so cute. It has a loft to sleep in it at night if you want. I love it and is soo fun to sit and enjoy it on hot summer nights!
1 comment:
sounds like a fun/busy weekend! You guys looked like you were hard at work!!! I LOVE those remodeling/redecorating projects though!!! :)
Post a Comment