Sunday, April 13, 2008

Another fun weekend!

Sat we headed to Atlantic so Max could get his annual physical and checkup!!! He wasn't too happy with us as you can tell in the pics below!! Sunday Max got his usual nap on our bed in the sun so I think he feeling much better :) We also got to see mom and Jason and hang out with them for a while..minus Jason being sick :( There was an open house at a great nursery in Harlan so we ran over to that!!! We all were in heaven and found a few goodies!

On our way back to Atlantic, we stopped by a few new developments in Waukee to look at a couple houses.... I think we found a few that we really like!! To be continued.....

Sat night we came back and at the last minute, Nick and Lori called us and asked us to go bowling and karoke!! Of course we couldn't pass it up!! You can see below that we had fun and it was a great night out as they don't get to go out very often since its hard to find a babysitter! As you can see Lori and Jonny LOVEEEEE Karoke!!!

Sunday I had coffee with Ali and Julie. As always it was fun to see them and get together and catch up! Jonny was soo estatic about the nice weather that he decided to dig out some more plant beds :) Gotta love being with a Landscape Architect...i swear our backyard will eventually be ALL flowers/plants and no grass! ha Oh well, I'm not complaining....he does great work and I appreciate it alot...and it adds alot of value to a house and curb appeal is huge! (can you tell I am ready to sell our house :) )




























































1 comment:

The Hamann Family said...

It was such a FUN night!!! THANKS for coming out with us! We'll have to use our bowling passes soon!!! ;) - - and maybe another night of karaoke since Jonny is such a GREAT performer/singer!!! hehe!