Sorry its been so long since I last posted! Not much to update except we are in full WEDDING MODE :)
I've been looking at wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, suits for the guys, meeting with cake ladies, videographers, meeting with Wakonda, buying odds and ends for reception....you name it I've been working on it :)
Its been fun but there is ALOT I need to do :) It will get done in all due time!
Thanks to my friend Mindy for setting me up on a workout program ....I'm plugging through it but boy is it hard ;) But i can tell a difference in my clothes so thats great. I've been doing Jillians 30 day shred too.....I'm not sure who kicks my butt more....but either way, its been great working out routinely .......We are at t-minus 8 months til the big day! ha
Hope everyone is well.....til next time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment