Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dogsitting.....and one little sweet boy

This weekend Monica, Adam and Cole went to Iowa City to stay overnight, take Cole swimming, and hit an Iowa Basketball game! Jonny and I watched Jack :)

He sure kept us busy but we had alot of fun and he is a really good dog.....I'd have him again anytime :)  Here are a few pics from our busy weekend! ha


All tuckered out from a busy day


Of course I had to buy him a new toy!


We went on many walks....good exercise and great weather for it and he loved it!


 He thought we were going for a ride....i was cleaning my car out :)

And here is the little boy .....Cole is all over the place and really into trying to climb on things...he is one busy boy :) Jonny and I babysat him Friday night for a few hours!

Amazing how tupperware will entertain a child for hours!


Supper-time!

And we ended the night exhausted ;)
 He really is so sweet when he will cuddle with his auntie!

2 comments:

Mon said...

Thanks for having Jack for us...and Cole enjoyed playing at your house for a couple hours :)

Megan said...

Love the cuddle photo!