Thursday, February 28, 2013

Flower Girls

Last night Jonny and I went over to Matt and Arika's (his brother and SIL) house to ask Cassidy (16 months) and Savannah (4 1/2 yrs) to be our flower girls!

I had ordered a book for them as well that was titled "our Flower Girls"..... They have no idea what happeend but I can't wait for them to get dressed up in dresses and stand up with us and HOPEFULLY walk down the aisle! haha 
Cole is our ring bearer and is 2 months younger than Cassidy....so hopefully Savannah will take charge of the little ones and get them up the aisle with her! haha

Jonny also asked his brother to be his "Best Man"  :) 

We are so excited and can't wait for them to share our special day with us. 

(pisc were taken with my phone and it was sort of dark..so sorry)


Our flower girls Savannah and Cassidy

 
She's like "uh, what does this mean?" haha

 


 
I love this pic of Jonny! haha

Arika and Savannah


She had to pretend dress up and show us how she will look so pretty that day :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute! They are going to be little princesses! - Jules