Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What we've been up to

We have been busy around the Steen-Russell household! My sister's baby shower is this weekend and at our house! I've been running around with last minute things and getting all decorations made, food ready, etc...I am so excited and can't wait to meet my new niece/nephew soon!!!! Will be here soon!

Some girlfriends and I went to some craft fairs last weekend. My neighbor Jen was selling her Upper Case Living stuff so we headed to Beaverdale and had a blast looking around. I didn't get a thing! I couldn't believe it!

Some bad news in our family....Cousin Sarah has learned that her dad isn't doing well with cancer and so she has decided to leave Des Moines and move back to Okoboji to be with him and family. We are so sad to see her leave but know this is for the best and she needs to enjoy her time with her dad while he is still here on earth. Keep her in your prayers!

Jonny has started building a "boulder wall" (landscaping) at our house on side of house. Boulders are so expensive but I can't wait to get it done and plant things next year there. Will change the look alot. He is good at this stuff!

We are heading to Elk Horn for Thanksgiving and then coming back that weekend and we are hostessing Thanksviving here with the Russell clan. Decorating the table is my forte...while Jonny and I team up on cooking together :)

I can't believe Christmas is around the corner!!!! (and Baby C will be here). I'm ready for a little snow (I can't believe I am saying that..haha)

If anyone is intersted in baby items.....email me :) They are going fast but I have some more in stock that I haven't posted pictures of!!!!

No comments: