What a wonderful Thanksgiving we had!!! We have a lot to be thankful for!! Its been a crazy year with Jonny starting a whole new career and job, a new baby coming here soon in the family, a new niece born on Russell side 2 days before Jonny's birthday, Sarah moving back to Okoboji to be with her dad, my work has alot/made alot of changes, etc...i could go on and on!
We headed back to Elk Horn on Wednesday night to spend Thanksgiving relaxing at my mom's. It was so nice and laid back. We all had a great time. The guys got some good hunting in (they got 3 birds) while Monica got some good naps in....being pregnant is not easy :) I knitted and we all went to a few craft fairs. (I got this amazing pot with greenery and sticks in it for our front porch - no pics but will take one soon)
Jonny and I headed back to DM on Friday after Iowa pathetically lost (booo). Saturday we got ready around here and I got some x-mas shopping done. Sunday we had the Russell clan over as we hostessed it again this year at our house. Now its time for my tree to go up! I am so behind this year!!!!!! Tis the season!
Overall, we had a great weekend....God Bless!!
No comments:
Post a Comment