Sunday, November 6, 2011

Family Weekend

This past weekend Jonny's aunt Val flew in from New Mexico to see the family. I hadn't seen her since last year so was really good to see her and catch up.  We headed down to Jim (jonny's dad) Open House at the Art 316 building downtown Des Moines. They have it every year and its so neat to see all the artists pieces. Every artist has a studio in the building hosts an open house. They serve food and drinks and had a live band. Val and Gma Eunie came down to see it as well. It was so neat and I loved it. Jim is an amazing designer/artist and has alot of neat pieces he has made.  I can't wait for him to make my ring :) wink wink  His website is www.jrdzign.com  if you want to check it out.   Around 800 people went through that night. Jonny and I had a great time and was so neat.
Saturday night we headed over to Matt/Arika's to see everyone and have dinner. They grilled for us all and was good to see everyone again and hold miss Cassidy. She is adorable and so cute.

It was a great weekend and glad we got to spend time with everyone!








No comments: