We decided to go to a few pumpkin patches (Pumpkin Ranch in Winterset and Howells in Cumming). Both places were packed and it was so neat to walk around and see all the mums and pumpkins. TONS of kids fo course too:) It was the perfect day for it. We both love to get out of the city and drive around in the country and enjoy all the fall trees, etc.
Jonny got an unusual pumpkin.....ha and I picked up 2 mini ones to paint and do some craft projects with.
On our way home we hit Lowes (I'm doing some holiday/baby projects) and Costco. It was a great day and so nice to just get away and enjoy the beautiful weather :)
Me and "wild thing" the mini horse!
He found the "one"!!! (he thinks its unusual.....i have a different word for it! haha)
I feel in love with these necklaces/rings they were selling at Pumpkin Ranch!!! Adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment