This is super behind and I am sorry...been a crazy few weeks with work. A few weeks ago was our good friend and neighbor Jen's birthday. She decided to go to Samarai for habachi/sushi. The 4 of us headed there and had a great meal....ate way to much. Then headed to Booneville to their local bar. Jen loves that place and Jonny and I had never been there. Who would have thought a town of 50 people would have a bar that was hoppin!!!!
There was 2 bacherlorette parties and 2 bachelor parties there. Parking lot full of bus's and limo's.....and the place is small!
We hung out there and then headed to Kenny's in waukee for some karaoking!!! Too bad no one sang but sure was good entertainment!
Great night had by all. Be ready for alot of pictures!
1 comment:
Fun! I like how Jen is concentrating so hard on Buck Hunter! :) tee heeeee
Post a Comment