Monday, October 10, 2011

Joynt Wedding

This past weekend we were lucky enough to be invited to our neighbors wedding/reception downtown Des Moines. They had it at the Holiday Inn downtown.
Unfortunately their son, Emmett, was admitted to hospital 2 days before their event with RSV/Phenomonia....scary. And then the groom got the flu the day of the rehersal/rehersal dinner. The night of the wedding the mother of the bride got sick...it was spreading like wildfire.

No matter what and after all of that, everyone was able to make it and be there (son and groom and MOB)...and it was a great wedding!

A group of us neighbors were all invited so we sat together and had a great time :)








1 comment:

Murdock's mama said...

Wasn't this a fun night...I'm sad I didn't get to chat with you guys. Give me a couple of weeks and I'll be back to myself...hopefully! :)

Have a great week!
A