Okay, so i know I'm not blogging in order but alot has been going on so I just wanted to make sure I got it all covered!
We had Thanksgiving at Margie's new house on Thanksgiving day! Margie made an awesome meal and we all brought a side! It was a good time...Thanks for a wonderful meal and good time! Savannah looked so cute in her plaid dress! (I HAVE TO PUT THESE PICS ON A SEPARATE POST>>>>IT WON"T LET ME PUT THEM ON HERE)
Saturday mom came into town and stayed and mom helped decorate and with the turkey on Sunday! Jason and the dogs came in on Sunday. Monica and Adam flew in from Texas on Saturday night so they were tired but it was nice to have everyone over. As many of you know...I'd rather decorate 300 houses than cook!! But at least I attemped doing a big meal! a few things were left out...haha..but it was good! Mom stayed as our first over night guest! :)
Here are a few pics from our Thanksgiving! I will put the pics of Savannah on another post as it won't let me add more pics!
1 comment:
love love love your mantle! looks GREAT!!!! :)
Post a Comment