I have been such a slacker at posting lately...sorry! I don't have alot to post. We have been busy with Holiday Parties and I am super busy at work!
I had all my co-workers over last night to see the house and hang out! I made some different soups ...alot of food to say the least!! We hung out and played games! It was alot of fun!
POOR JONNY..he has been sick for almost a week again with a fever and is now on his 2nd antibiotic so he didn't get to join the party. He went over to Monica and Adam's house (they are in New York City on a little vacation) so he had the house to himself. I really want him to get feeling better! Not fun being sick for Christmas!
We wish you a Merry Christmas! Safe travels! The roads aren't looking the best!!!
1 comment:
Poor Jonny! That stinks! Hope he gets better fast! - - glad you had a good time with the co-workers! :) Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas! :)
Post a Comment