Sunday, November 8, 2009

Quiet weeekend.....

This past week, Jonny and I have been really sick! I was hoping it wasn't H1N1, and lucky it wasn't! We had sinus infection and bronchitis! Not fun!! We are finally feeling better and I am so glad we are better..I hate being sick. It hasn't been a fun last week!
Friday and Saturday we relaxed...and got back to our normal selves! (still blowing and coughing but much better). Jonny is devestated the hawks lost! You would think someone died...thats all I've heard him talk about for the last 48 hours! Hopefully they come back and win next week!!!!
My brother came down and went to the game with Adam!!! They had a blast and the weather was perfect! It was a little birthday present from Adam.....Happy 40th birthday Jason :)
Saturday night we went and helped get Savannah's pictures taken. Its a mix of her 1 year old pics and holiday pics. I bought her a cute outfit to wear and she looked so cute. I'll post a pic when we get them back! She is sooo adorable!
Today we got some stuff done around the house as it was beautiful out. Jonny worked in the yard and in the garage. I painted some stuff for my office and ran some errands.
I ordered blinds for our house! That will be nice to have those up for the holidays. Not fun paying for them though :)
I don't have any pics from the weekend but if i did it would be of kleenex's and cough drops :)
Have a good week!

1 comment:

The Hamann Family said...

hope you are both feeling better... it is NO FUN being sick... Parker and I can vouch for that! :)