Monday, November 23, 2009

Is it Christmas yet??

(PICTURES BELOW ARE FROM MY MOM's HOUSE)

This past weekend was a relaxing one. Jonny and I just hung out together on Friday and Sat night :) It was so relaxing! He went hunting all day Saturday and I ran errands.

Sunday I took off for my mom's to help her decorate her house! My mom and I are exactly the same..we can NOT wait to decorate for the holidays and so this year we couldn't wait any longer!
To say that my mom has alot of decorations is an understatement...HA HA! She HAS ALOT of stuff! We spent about 8 hours putting things up and its still not done!

This week is a short week. WE are spending Thanksgiving with Jonny's family at his mom's new house !! Then having my family in town Saturday and Sunday! Monica and Adam are in Texas this year for Thanksgiving with Adam's family but fly back in on Saturday so they will be over! I am super excited to have dinner at our new house :)

I've got Jonny putting lights on the house this week :)

We all have alot to be thankful for!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

The Hamann Family said...

love love love all of the decorations!! I love your Mom's house... and I bet it looks amazing seeing it all in person! :)