Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

This year we were invited to a Halloween Party at one our friend's Angie and Sean's house. They, too, just built a brand new house just 2 miles north of us in Urbandale! We love their house! Its beautiful!

This year Jonny and I decided to get creative and go as Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife, Beth :) Let me tell you, we had a blast shopping for wigs and clothes!!

If you ever have seen the show know that Dog and Beth are "rough". Beth has a HUGE chest and so I had to stuff my shirt with balloons! OMG! Jonny and I both wore awful wigs!

I look like I am 14 times bigger than Jonny in these pictures. I can't believe I am posting these pics! haha Oh well, we only do this once a year!

I wasn't feeling the best so we didn't stay out late but it was fun to get out anyway and see everyone's costumes!








3 comments:

Monica said...

Those pictures are freakin' hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Flippin' funny stuff!
-jules-

The Hamann Family said...

too cute!! You guys look hilarious! :) Love it!!