Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wild weekend!

This past week and weekend were crazy. I had my Principal Charity Classic Golf Tournament at Glen Oaks all weekend. I had over 45 brokers in town so spent alot of time out there and out to dinner and drinks with them! Was so much fun!
Friday night we went over to Mon/Adam's for dinner as Mom was in town for Monica's Dam to Dam. She did a great job and finished in great time! Her first big race and now she is on to the Chicago Marathon! I told her next year i'll run this with her :)

Saturday we had the Dam to Dam, hung with mom, went to Owen's 3rd bday party for like 10 min (felt bad) then back out to the tournament all afternoon. Josh and Julie came with us and we had a great time. We grilled out at their house Sat night. I was exhausted on Sunday.
Sunday we got some more house stuff done. Monday night I got to babysit Savannah while Jonny and his brother went out to see how much framing they had gotten done on our house. Her and I had a great time. She is 10 months old and so much fun! She is starting to crawl and has a great little personality. I love babysitting her and hope we get to more :)

Enjoy the pics!









1 comment:

The Hamann Family said...

BUSY BUSY BUSY!! :) THANK YOU for stopping by... and for the GREAT gifts! :) Good to see you even if it wasn't long! Congrats to Mon... way to go! :) Hope your past week/weekend has been a little less busy for you! :)