This past weekend went fast! Friday was my little sister's 29th birthday! I can't believe she is 29..almost 30 :) Where did the time go? I still remember the day I dropped her down the stairs, cut her hair, put lipstick all over her body, turned her upside down in her rocking crib....LOL....oh my..how lucky she is to have a big sister like me :)
We had apps and drinks at her house Friday night with the ladies! Adam was in Vegas for work so it was a "girls night" :) Jonny and Josh went to the Coldplay Concert Sat night! They had a great time and had gotten free tickets from a friend! Lucky them :)
Saturday we did the usual...MORE HOUSE STUFF :)
Sunday my mom was wonderful enough to come to Des Moines and spend 10 hours looking at capret, tile, lighting. THanks mom :) She is remodeling her own kitchen right now so I really appreciated her taking the time to come down and help me :) Jonny hung with his brother! I think he needed some time away from the house stuff :)
I have a few pics from Mon's bday that I will download later.
1 comment:
what a sister.... poor Mon! :) hehehe! j/k! You are great!! :) Sounds like a busy time..... hope Mon had a GREAT b-day! Glad your Mom was able to come down and help you with house stuff... I am sure there is TONS to do!!! Miss ya!
Post a Comment