Sunday, March 15, 2009

Love this weather!

What a great weekend to be outside....and that we were :)

Friday night I headed over to my friend, Ali's house, to help her get ready to sell it. We cleaned it, re-organized it, her parents worked on the yard while her and I..and Julie all went to town on the inside. I didn't think it would take us all night...but it did. We started at 2 pm and I left her house at 11pm! I was exhausted!!! We got alot done and it looks great!

Jonny had a "boys night out" with his friends and LOVED it. Their schedules are so different so its hard for all of them to get together. They went to 3 Bag (bar). He had a great time.

Saturday, Jonny and I took full advantage of the day and went and ran errands, and looked at houses. We stopped and saw my sister and Adam when we were out in Waukee. It was a great day and we found a few houses we like. We have a new realtor...super excited about that....so we are meeting with her this week and are ready to get it over with and move :) We also met up with Jonny's cousin, Sarah, for lunch at Panera! We hadn't seen her since January so was great tot hear how her classes were going and she has a new job! She is so grown up and so fun to hang out with her!

Last Thursday we went out to dinner with Jonny's mom, Margie to a fun restaurant in Beaverdale. It was great to see her and spend time with her. Even though we don't live far from her, we don't see her that often so it was a great time and good to catch up on things! She still wants to move into our current house so we are super excited for that and know she'll love it here :) Its a perfect house for her.

Today we got up and worked outside all day! It was awesome. We cut back all our plants and grasses as we are starting to see green :) It was 62 in DM today and I loved it :) Tommorrow its going to be 70!! Tonight we are just hanging out at home and probably grilling again. Love "grilling" weather.

I didn't take many pics this weekend..sorry!

May you have a "lucky" upcoming week :)
Julie "the red nose reindeer"

1 comment:

The Hamann Family said...

sounds like a busy weekend! So nice of you to help out Ali! Where is she moving to? Isn't this weather awesome??? I love it but I have a cold!! grrr! Hope to see you sooN!