Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I can't wait for warmer weather!!

Sorry for the long wait to post! This past week we had my cousin from Denmark's going away party back in Elk Horn. She has been in the US for 2-3 months and we have enjoyed having her around alot :) I didn't get any pics from the party darn it!!!

Monica and Adam were in Mexico on vacation so I had to babysit Ellie (the cat) all week! Was fun and felt so bad for her...soo lonely! Mom and Jason had Jack on the farm :)

We got together with Matt, Margie, Arika and Savannah a night last week too! was fun and just ordered pizza and hung out. We hadn't seen Savannah since Christmas so was long overdue. She is almost 6 months old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone.

My sister hosted a Baby Shower for her good friend Jessica Petersen so went to that. She had a good turnout and I got to see Mindy and Brady! My mom came down for it too! She is expecting a baby girl in a few weeks!

Jonny and I went to an Professional Hockey game with Josh and Julie (the Iowa Chops) at Wells Fargo Arena! I had never been in there and its amazing and HUGE. We had a great time and the Chops won :)

Jonny went ice fishing (probably the last time this year) with his friend Tony and they had wonderful luck! Lots of bluegills! We ate them last night for supper. So good! I told him he has to go trout fishing next so I can eat that :) Fish is my favorite so its perfect that he likes to fish and then i get to eat it :) haha

Sorry I didn't get many pics! Enjoy!
Julie is THIRSTY!~ ha

1 comment:

The Hamann Family said...

Sounds like fun!! :) Gotta love those hockey games!